Friday, August 24, 2012

Avonlea supplies used on card!


 

This card is made using the Close To My Heart supplies from the Avonlea themed items. If you are interested in getting this card made by me then check out my Esty shop.

 
 
 Are you on Facebook? Check out my page here http://www.facebook.com/CraftyPaperCreations


 
 Close up of the canvas flower. There is a circle of paper with an opaque mocha adhesive gem as the center.

 

These are the Close To My Heart supplies used to make this card. The products are: Avonlea Paper Packet, Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes, Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems, My Acrylix Avonlea Workshop Stamp Set, Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, and one of the My Acrylix Blocks.
If you are interested in getting your own high quality supplies shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...