Friday, September 21, 2012

First Bag using Close To My Heart supplies

 
This bag is made using the Close To My Heart Moonlight paper pack. The cut outs were made using my cricut. The "best Day ever" stamp and the dots stamp used on the background are apart of this National Stamping Moth stamp set . This double set of stamps are still only $5 now until the end of September!
 
 
Notice that five of the windows along the bottom are small CTMH sparkles! Three of the dots up at the top have a sparkle placed on them also!


I am not positive what I plan to use it for just yet but it will more than likely be filled with special treats for my special someone to eat while we bring our will be 2-year-old trick-or-treating! This would be a very cute bag for treats for each of your children or grandchildren. It could be duplicated multiple times and then given to your class or to all the children who come trick-or-treating at your door!

My blog is new so I would be very thankful to have you as a follower! I hope you enjoyed this little project! Would love to hear your feedback!

4 comments:

  1. This is a very cute bag. My grandson would love using this. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stefanie! I'm so glad you can see yourself using someting like this! :-D

      Delete
  2. I really love the bag and the cityscape is very very fun. I can't wait to try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Im glad you like the cityscape element!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...