Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Fun set! Scrapbook layout!

I recently made a set of Fall fun that I'm excited to share another part of! This is one of the two page 12x12 layouts I made.



Here's both pages...


I used Pathfinding of course. The title and the adorable phrases on the little strip means it is ready for any Fall fun your family has, from just raking beautiful leaves to a day at the pumpkin patch!


The title is stamped using the Handwritten Print stamp in Lagoon ink on Lagoon paper... can you tell I'm loving that LAGOON is in this beautiful paper's fall color theme!?!? Also the photo mats are Lagoon paper! They fit 4x6 and 6x4 photos (or you can journal).


Pathfinding does make me just want to "Fall into Autumn"! I love fall and love this paper for celebrating and remembering it! The Bling Gems Gold Assortment aren't too shabby either! (Love bling!!!)


I am also offering to cut and prep (stamp) the supplies for you to make this layout if you'd like? Just tell me you are interested and I'll cut out, stamp, and ship everything you need to make exactly what you see! Quantity limited so hurry and message me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...