Saturday, November 24, 2012

December’s Scrapbook Workshop is open to all!

My next workshop will be on December 15, 2012! This workshop is for any and all levels and also I can ship yours to you!


R.S.V.P. and Pre-pay by December 3ed to
Brittany Fitch (Close To My Heart Consultant) at
bfitch08@yahoo.com.

Here are the four different options for this workshop!

BASIC: Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems, 5 sheets from the Avonlea Paper Packet, 2 sheets of plain paper, and my supplies to stamp.

$15 (includes tax and shipping)

BETTER: Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems, Parlor Velvet Rub-Ons, Avonlea Paper Packet (12 sheets), 2 sheets of plain paper, and my supplies to stamp.

$25 (includes tax and shipping)

BEST: Workshops on the Go Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit (Includes: Avonlea Paper Packet (12 sheets), Avonlea Workshop Stamp Set, 2 Colonial white Cardstock Sheets, Parlor Velvet Rub-Ons, Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems, and Instructional Brochure.)

$35 (includes tax and shipping)

ULTIMATE: Workshop on the Go Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit (includes everything in the Best kit), Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes, Chocolate exclusive inks stamp pad, and 2” x 3 ½” Acrylix Block.

$55 (includes tax and shipping)

 

I recommend the BEST kit for those who have ink and an acrylix block! I recommend the ULTIMATE kit for those who do not have those.

 

R.S.V.P. and Pre-pay by December 3ed to
Brittany Fitch (Close To My Heart Consultant) at
bfitch08@yahoo.com or text/call (765) 721-3827.

 

If you can’t attend this workshop contact me to have a kit mailed to you for $5 more and find out about the workshop the following month!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...